North Laine Solutions Ltd (trading as Digit) respects your privacy. We are committed to protecting your personal data through best practice security and data control processes.
What information do we collect?
When you complete a form on our site, we collect the data you have entered, plus your IP address and the time you submitted the form. This data is held in a site database and an email notification is sent to us to let us know you have submitted that form.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you submit a form on our site, contact us or enter information on our site in any other way.
How do we use the information we collect?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalise your experience on the site
- To enable us to provide better support to our customers and stakeholders
- To improve our website
Digit only collects the minimum data that we require to carry out our services.
How do we protect the information we collect?
The data we collect is protected in the following ways:
- We implement and maintain strict security protocols around our website and our company networks
- The software underpinning our website is always maintained to the latest supported version
- We use very regular malware scanning and other security testing on our website, servers and networks
- We implement and regularly review the security of our website against common and emergent hacking threats, such as cross scripting, database enumeration etc
- We adhere to the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable legislation
- We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ref ZA474273), and are committed to report any breaches of security to the data controller, the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) and other authorities if required by law, and, in co-operation with the data controller, to data subjects
Your data and third parties
Digit will never disclose any personal information we collect about you to a third party without your consent, except where explicitly requested by you or required by law.
Your rights to withdraw your data
If you have submitted personal information through this website and wish us to cease using it for the purposes described above, please get in touch with our data controller (see below).
Please note that you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”)
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you
- Request erasure of your personal data
- Request us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below)
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party). You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data
Our Data Controller
Digit has appointed Kaye Shane, HR Manager as the person with responsibility for data protection compliance within the organisation. She can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions about this policy, or requests for further information, or enquiries regarding GDPR and subject access requests, should be directed to them.